Can you spot the difference between a certified pre-owned massage chair and a used one? Chances are, you probably can’t—and that’s where the potential danger can be. Before you buy just any used massage chair, learn how a certified pre-owned option from Massage Chair Store is a smarter, money-saving way to experience feel-good massage benefits at home without the potential risks.
Have we met?
Hi there! Massage Chair Store has been a leader of selling and servicing massage chairs throughout America for over a decade. Our commitment to quality and innovative drive has earned us an A+ rating with The Better Business Bureau and made us a trusted customer favorite. In short, we are the place to shop for both new and certified pre-owned massage chairs.
What does certified pre-owned mean?
Great question. When an Infinity or Kyota massage chair is returned to us—sometimes never used—our factory-certified technicians get to work performing a 37-point inspection. From there a chair will be repaired if needed, cleaned, and repackaged. It is now a certified pre-owned massage chair ready for a new lucky body to settle into.
What are the benefits to buying a certified pre-owned massage chair?
The short answer? Savings and warranties. Here’s how it works out:
Savings. By purchasing a like-new pre-owned massage chair, you get the wellness benefits of head-to-toe kneading, rolling, and deep tissue massage at a fraction of the cost of a brand new chair. You might even snag a chair at our outlet storefront at up to seventy percent off its original ticket price.
Guarantees. Massage Chair Store extends the following warranties on all certified pre-owned massage chairs:
-One year, labor
-One year, parts
-Five years, frame
-These warranties are enhanced with free lifetime tech support from our nationwide service network of 100% U.S.-based technicians.
-We also offer free standard shipping to your home, just to make things easy.
And did we mention amazing massages whenever you want?
Whatever type of massage relief you’re looking for, from tapping to Shiatsu to the sweep-me-off-my-feet sensation of zero gravity, you’ll find a preowned massage chair to meet your body’s needs.
- Like the Kyota M888. Dual in-and-out 3D motions sweep left to right and up and down in smooth, fluid movements. It massages from the neck down to your toes and can target tightness and aches in every spot in between. It even boasts built-in Bluetooth speakers and voice controls.
- Or the Infinity Altera, which was made to suit smaller frames but can expand to accommodate taller folks, too. Its L-shaped roller track pairs up with soothing heat in the lumbar area to maximize your massage experience. This sleek chair can be placed a mere three inches from the wall, making it a perfect fit in just about any space.
- The Kyota M680 has six adjustable massage nodes that knead from the neck to the glutes at the just-right intensity for you. And there’s no fumbling for the remote when you can easily control your massage settings right from the armrest.
- Customize a massage with the Kyota M673. It scans your body to create the optimal experience for you. It includes shoulder compression that works in harmony with the back massager for a targeted upper body rejuvenation session.
- Whatever your preferred massage method is—kneading, tapping, compression, or Shiatsu, to name a few—the Infinity Genesis can deliver it and more thanks to its 3D/ 4D massage technology and a 49” L-track.
Don’t wait—shop now.
Our collection of certified preowned massage chairs pairs state of the art quality with amazing cost savings, so it’s not surprising these gems don’t last for long. Now that you know the difference, skip the used chairs and shop for a certified preowned massage chair now.